Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lemon Roasted Vegetables



I'm always looking for a way to gussy up some normally plain veggies and lemon zest has been on my mind as of late! Perfect pairing. The original recipe for this was just for lemon roasted potatoes, but I thought I would switch it up a bit and add some less starchy items to the mix. I did use some red potatoes, along with red and yellow bell peppers, and leeks. You can stick with just the potatoes like the recipe, or switch it up with your favorite veggies. This is a great pairing for a fish or chicken dish.

1 comment:

  1. seeing your blog makes me want to start a food blog too! ...but i don't want to be a biter. i think though, we got this cookbook as one of our wedding presents, it's the newlywed cookbook. i'm thinking about doing my own little "julie and julia" food blog as alicia and i cook our way through the book.

    ReplyDelete