Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcakes


I didn't think I was a fan of pineapple upside-down cake... not because I tried it and didn't like it, meerly because I had NEVER tried it before because the looks of it remind me of fruit cake, which I have had some traumatizing experiences with in my childhood. So when I had a special request to make pineapple upside-down cake, I thought why not test it out, maybe it's not so bad. Turns out it's pretty tasty! Anything in cupcake form is always a favorite of mine, I like to trick myself into thinking it helps with portion control. :-) These turned out moist & just sweet enough. I am starting to learn that anything with sour cream in the batter really is great in maintaining its moisture. So cute with a cherry on top!

Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcakes via Taste of Home:

No comments:

Post a Comment