Friday, February 11, 2011

Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies



I know, I know. I'm just going to apologize now... but I had to! How can you resist?! Yes... they are as good as they look, probably a little better. I'm such a sucker for red velvet, even though a perfect red velvet is a difficult task. These did not disappoint one bit. Just enough of that subtle chocolate flavor perfectly balanced out by the smooth, creamy cheesecake topping. My swirls even turned out this time! Let these cool completely before cutting. I found I liked them better the second day (morning). You know I didn't wait a whole day!

Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies via Sweet Pea's Kitchen:

1 comment:

  1. OMG, those look delish! If they're as good as your red velvet cookies, I bet they're fabulous! I'm going to have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete