Sunday, March 6, 2011

Caramel Nutella Crumb Bars



I'm always going to have a memory of these little treasures because I made these yesterday to take to work for my last day full time as a PICU RN at Loma Linda. I'm still a little unsure of where this path in life is leading me, but yesterday was a day flooded with emotions from beginning to end, and these did help ease those emotions just a little. I'm going to miss my coworkers, my hospital, my patients, and the families. I've learned so much here in these last few years, and I truly hope God's plan for my life somehow ends up bringing me back to this amazing place. I love you guys!

This is a news story that I really loved on one of my patients that I will never forget. Keep fighting Leilani.

Caramel Nutella Crumb Bars via Buns in my Oven:

No comments:

Post a Comment