Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chocolate Stout Cupcakes with Irish Cream Buttercream


I'm super sad that I'm not home today. This is my first St. Patrick's day away from home. This is growing up I guess. We always do a big, traditional Irish dinner: corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, green beer, shamrock cookies. I wasn't tempted to do the whole feast for myself... but I knew I had to celebrate somehow. Enter cupcake! ...ok I MIGHT have had a shot of Jameson last night. Shame on me. These turned out delicious and I feel like they are the perfect Irish cupcake culmination, definitely celebratory. I'm working tonight, hence my early holiday celebration last night... but I'm taking them into work. Hopefully they will be well received. I miss you Dad! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Chocolate Stout Cupcakes with Irish Cream Buttercream via the Culinary Chronicles:

No comments:

Post a Comment