Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spaghetti with Lemon & Olive Oil


I was SO delighted upon my arrival to San Jose to find a Whole Foods right around the corner from my new house! WIN! I had spotted this recipe on Smitten Kitchen a few weeks ago and then saw this fresh lemon pepper linguine at Whole Foods that I decided would be a perfect pasta for this dish. They also had these tequila-marinated shrimp on skewers that I grilled up quickly on the Cuisinart to top this luscious pasta with some protein. AMAZE. I did omit the heavy cream and arugula (didn't have any on hand), but this still turned out wonderful. I am LOVING lemon-carb-like sides lately... see this previous post for an irresistable lemon risotto: http://ovenphilosophy.blogspot.com/2011/02/most-perfect-meal-ever.html

Spaghetti with Lemon & Olive Oil via Smitten Kitchen:

No comments:

Post a Comment