Thursday, December 9, 2010

Croissant and Chocolate Bread Pudding


I'm really not a bread pudding fan... but anything with croissant and chocolate just couldn't be bad. I was also working with two very credible recommendations from coworkers, so I figured I would give "bread pudding" a second try in my life. The Noble Pig has yet to let me down. This recipe was SUPER simple, but still has the quality of the wow factor. There's no skimping on this recipe. Pull out your fat pants! I enjoyed a small piece of this in some good company, then divided up the rest for passing out. The temptation did not need to sit on my counter any longer. This is a great make ahead dish, just cover with foil after it comes out of the oven. It's best just a little warm!

Croissant and Chocolate Bread Pudding via Noble Pig:

No comments:

Post a Comment