Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard Sauce


Another addition to my endless search for satisfying, lean protein. I've had pork tenderloin many times, but this is actually the first time I've made it myself. I was pleased with the results. You can usually find them on sale for fairly reasonable. This one I got from Trader Joe's, $5 for a one pound tenderloin, pretty good I think. I had all the rest of the ingredients on hand, very convenient. Don't frown on the pig, you might surprise yourself... "PORK... the OTHER white meat!"

*Side note on the Noble Pig blog: I am really starting to appreciate this blog even more than when I first discovered it! Her recipes are so simple, with regular ingredients, and everything I've made has turned out delicious. Check it out.

Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard Sauce via Noble Pig: 

No comments:

Post a Comment