Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turducken


Until recently, I had always thought that TURDUCKEN was a myth! For those of you unaware of the mysterious turducken, it is a delicacy: a boneless turkey, stuffed with a bonless duck, stuffed with a boneless chicken, each layer seperated by a stuffing flavor of your choice! Just the pure insanity of this concept was enough for me to have to try. Fortunately, I was able to experience the legend of turducken this Thanksgiving at the Williams house. I was thoroughly impressed, everything I had hoped for and more! If you too would like to experience turducken, you can order one here: http://www.hebertsmeats.com/ They are a bit pricey, but worth the fun, and the small size will easily feed 6-8 people. Christmas would be an excellent occasion to test one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment