Friday, January 28, 2011

Braised Beef Short Ribs over Creamy Goat Cheese Polenta


Stop your salivating now... I KNOW. Delish! I made this as a main course for my Dad's birthday dinnner and everyone (myself included) was super impressed. This meal will definitely impress the best man in your life. :-) This is super hearty, satisfying, fulfilling, delicious, melt-off-the-bone-good! It is super simple also, so try this out ASAP! I promise you will not be disappointed! I didn't even change the recipe on this one too much. I did add about 3 chopped celery stalks with the rest of the vegetables and a good heaping tablespoon of minced garlic. I used Chianti for the red wine. Send me some feedback, this is a KILLER!

Braised Beef Short Ribs via the Pioneer Woman:

Creamy Goat Cheese Polenta via the Pioneer Woman:

No comments:

Post a Comment