Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mac & Cheese Soup


Let's start off by saying this picture does not do this soup justice. I really need to work on my photographing skills. I found this recipe in the Food Network magazine that I was reading on the way back from New Years in San Antonio this weekend. It wasn't quite what I expected, but it was tasty so I'm passing it on. It sounded like a good idea at first, cold weather, Which Wich sandwiches to accompany, and the hints of a cold coming on... this soup succeeded in all aspects besides the helping with the cold part. I'm currently laying lifeless on the couch as I type this. Sick two times in the last two weeks... and the soup didn't help! As you can tell from the picture I left out the baguette & tomato topping, but only because we already had sandwiches to go with. I'm sure it would be a great pairing either way.

Mac & Cheese Soup via Food Network:

No comments:

Post a Comment